Monday, April 4, 2011

Lovely Hair Accessories

Flower hair clips made by my artistic & creative sister Jalissa.
beautifully done sista!
(yes, the leopard print one was made especially for me)

I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to having perfectly done hair, i'm FAR from it. I can never style my hair to my liking no matter how much effort I put into it. If you ever see me having my hair straight or curled with volume and no frizz, then I most likely came back from a salon. I do however, love to accessorize my locks, by doing so, I add an extra special touch to my look  (and it is perfect for distracting my not-so-cute hair day)

Flautning a stylish hair doesn't always need to happen in a beauty salon, especially when you consider the millions of choices of hair accessories. You can have a whole new look just in the comfort of your home. Try on different looks in the mirror by simply putting on those little cute hair accessories.

Hair accessories are not only chic but are one of the most practical and easiest ways to create a new hairstyle and an over-all look. With the right mix and matching, hair accessories could also serve as perfect accents too.



Indian Hair Jewelry
I persoally love to look a little bit more different then the average person. I'm thinking about rocking the Indian hair jewelry. I do love all the Indian style tops, which I can mix with modern jeans and skirts. I love exotic looks and can picture myself with stunning Indian costume jewelry. why not? Why would anyone want to look like everyone else, be different, be fabulous, be unique :-)


Feather HairPiece
(not just for the birds)
I am loving the feather trend thats been happening. In their day (1920s-1940s),  the feather hairpieces and wraps were dignified and dressy. These days, only certain people can get away with it, most likely if it is a special occassion of some sort. I really want to rock the feather hair accessory for any occassion (and I will). We'll see how it all turns out.


Swarovski Crystal Hair Accessories
Simply adding Swarovski crystal to your hair can make your outfit and give it that little bit of "oomph" that it needed. Start your own unique style by adding crystals to your hair accessories collection. It adds some glitz and I think it will be worth the investment. Buy a good piece so it will last you a lifetime and you can leave it as a family heirloom to your children. GET CREATIVE! have some fun, especially if you were given the gift of wonderful hair.


flowery hair clips by Jalissa
Follow JulianaMaria43 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment