Friday, April 29, 2011

CONGRATS TO THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
April 29, 2011 

The moment I've been waiting for. The wedding of Prince William to his long time college sweetheart Catherine Middleton. If you were as obsessed as I was, then you waited up since 3am central time, to watch this historic moment come together. Let me just say, everything was beautiful. I bet designers and dressmakers all around the world were planning replicas of a gown they'd never laid eyes on. Is it possible to duplicate Sarah Burton's masterpiece? We'll see. Kate, now Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge, went for both traditional and elegance in a lace and ivory silk gown.


Although the dress was simple and elegant. I would have gone all out if I was going to marry Prince William and be future Queen of England.  I would've chosen Michael Cinco to design my wedding gown. His work is so stunning and breathtaking. Let me tell you, this dress SPARKLES.




and did we all hear about kate doing her own makeup for her wedding? Thats a no no, Kate. You want to look radiant for your wedding, especially when 2 billion people have their eyes on you. Although she did look very pretty, she just had her every day look. Plain ol' makeup and hair done the same way she always does it. Why woman? Why not have a beautiful updo? and a glowing face with radiant makeup to highlight all your beautiful features? THATS WHAT US MAKEUP ARTIST CAN DO FOR YOU! well anywho, she didn't wow me like I hoped for.

Again, if I was in her glass slipper, This would've been my ideal hair and makeup (along with the dress above)



Now this is a Princess look I envision. Beautiful.

but, with my opinions aside. She did make a beautiful bride and she did look amazing. I hope they live a long and happy life together. It was a beautiful wedding and I hope you all got to enjoy it as much as I did.

And so they lived Happily Ever After

Follow JulianaMaria43 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment