Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

 HAPPY EASTER
and what a beautiful day it is today. the sun is out, the weather is lovely, the birds are chirping, people are with their family & friends. It is a perfect Sunday.

So, I hope you all are looking fabulous and wearing your best easter sunday dress. Like Tracy Dimarco from Jerseylicious is doing. Doesnt she look HOT?! I think so, and i'd so rock this outfit any day!


So, I'd like to give you all 3 spring beauty trends of this year. 

Best spring color? CORAL! I love coral and it reminds me of the ocean. Probably why I've  been a huge fan of coral jewelry and why I literally jumped for joy when I started spotting coral as the color for spring 2011. Wear it on your lips, cheeks, eyes, even as an accessory in your hair, coral really warms up your look. But be cautious; as I always say, don't go crazy with any trend and, the last thing you want is matchy-matchy coral. So keep the color to one area, like on your lips or cheeks not both.

Easy-to-do hairstyles: I love trendy hairstyles where you dont have to do much with your hair. Like the high ballerina buns (thanks to "Black Swan")or the slick back ponytails. Both styles look really polished and sophisticated and don't require a lot of work. Take slicked back hair. Just use a little gel and comb in through wet hair, then pull back and secure tightly in a low ponytail. For the high bun, allow your hair to air dry and then comb it back tightly and secure it up high into a bun. Finish with hairspray to keep it in place and tame those annoying flyaways.


Neutral nails: I love color but I'm kind of over the high maintenance and easily chipped bright mani/pedi. Plus, I'm equally tired of seeing dark, vampy nails (it is so last season). So, neutral nails are back this spring. Look for colors that are milky and sheer. (I've been a fan of Essie Nail Polish in "Sugar Daddy", $8. I LOVE essie nail polish) They are soft, feminine and most of all, you don't have to plan your weekly calendar of outfits around your manicure. Neutral nails match anything. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday. God Bless. xoxo


Easter-Inspired Eyes
Follow JulianaMaria43 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment