Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Glam Inspirations

Inspiration: Alexa Prisco

Hello dolls, Just wanted to post up a couple of my favorite makeup people who inspire me more and more everyday to become an amazing makeup artist and to make the world beautiful one face at a time. One of my biggest fashion/makeup inspirations and role models is Alexa Prisco, The Glam Fairy. I specifically watch Jerseylicious because she is continuously featured on the show, she is also the owner of The Glam Fairy in Hoboken, New Jersey;  I have watched all of her youtube videos, and I am always re-watching her tutorials to work on my technique. I love to learn from the best, and Alexa is truly the best at what she does.
 

 
 
Inspiration: Promise Tamang Phan
 
 
Promise is a popular youtube makeup guru (youtube name:dope2111) who transforms herself into different charactersr and celebrities. She is also a self-taught makeup artist (like me). I feel she is by the far the most talented makeup artist on youtube today. My next favorite makeup artist on youtube will go to her sister-in-law Michelle Phan then Marlena (makeupgeektv) and then Kandee Johnson.
 
Follow JulianaMaria43 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment